Follow the steps below to allow event communication between GSM hardware and webpage:
1) From the 'My Modules' page select 'Add new unit'.
2) Send the following SMS message to the GSM hardware to obtain its unique IMEI 15 digit number:
3) Complete the following fields:
4) Press the 'Register' Button and you will be returned to the 'My modules' page where the hardware will now be listed.
5) Send the following SMS message to the GSM hardware replacing 'username' and 'password' with the credentials created in Step 3:
6) Determine the sim card network providers APN, username and password (usually found on the providers website). Send the following SMS message to the GSM hardware replacing the APN, username and password with the correct information:
7) Finally to enable sending of events, send the following command to the GSM hardware: